Total Pageviews

Wednesday 6 October 2010

The teachers

Ewa Zemanek
I'm a teacher of English at the Maria Skłodowska-Curie Comprehensive School in Czechowice-Dziedzice. In my free time I take photos, read books, listen to music, watch films (comedies and thrillers are my favourites), meet my friends and go to concerts (most often rock ones). I couldn’t live without music and therefore distance is not an issue when a good concert is at stake. I love salsa dancing and I enjoy driving and rollerblading. I also like travelling, meeting people and "exploring" new places, cultures, cuisines and traditions, and therefore I find all international projects extremely exciting and rewarding, though they are also hard work (and they make me even more addicted to my laptop ;-)). 






Dominika Owsiany

I'm a teacher of English at the Maria Skłodowska-Curie Comprehensive School in Czechowice-Dziedzice.
My family life, my husband and my son, are of great importance to me. In my free time,  I love travelling, flying, languages, football, fishing and theatre. I also like listening to Mozart’s music, growing orchids, and I love cats.  I enjoy rollerblading and playing tennis too,  and  I hope to start skiing this winter.  Apart from that, I’m addicted to watching movies and I can’t live without my laptop.
I find the project work rewarding, motivating, but I realize it is hard work too. I hope teachers and students from our partner countries will enjoy their project work, meetings, and will also have unforgettable memories and great fun!!!









In the previous project Dominika and I met a lot of great people and we also enjoyed watching  our students make friends with students from abroad, that’s why we wanted to start a new one.  

We do hope all of us (students and teachers) will enjoy all the project a lot and we will have a good time working on it. We also hope it will remain in our hearts as a really positive, worthwhile experience full of wonderful memories.

4 comments:

  1. yeah.... that's right :) we created a monster :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nice monster I should say !
    Great job, Poland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, Emanwel :-)

    P.S. First I asked my students to give me a hand with the blog. Then I found it quite easy and enjoyable to work on it so I told them they had created a monster (a blog-monster ;-)) after I started to spend more and more time working on the blog :-) Ewa

    ReplyDelete